Saturday, November 15, 2014

Life Documented | Simple Stories

I am sharing a Life Documented spread featuring the NEW LIFE DOCUMENTED Collection from Simple Stories! How exciting is that? You are going to love the diversity of this kit to create layouts, projects and Life Documented Spreads in 2015.  


This collection is filled with bright primary colors, journal cards that make it easy for you to documented your daily activities or adventures, filler cards, and the cutest bits & pieces!

The Left Side of my spread has one of my favorite title cards. I used the TODAY diecut and added popdots for dimension, I then added sewing on the initial card and cut up a quote @this very moment. from another Day to Day card. I love it! I then added the date with a roller stamp and it was so easy ;-)


 The Right Side of my spread has 6 SN@P! Insta Squares that i sewed together to create a 4x6 card. I added a few extra details by using bradz, Stickers, and Bits & Pieces.


This collection is so much fun to play with. You'll enjoy creating your own cards and making this collection one of your favorites!



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio