Saturday, December 21, 2013

Be Thankful | Layout

This is a layout I created Just for Fun. I used some older 6x6 paper pad from A Studio Calico Kit. I've had this picture of me laying in a hammock reading Scrapbook Trends for I think a year or two. Never had the chance to scrapbook it and for some reason this paper was perfect!

I miss those summer days of just being lazy and enjoying the weather. A few more months of winter and hopefully i'll be enjoying this again !




Have a great week and drop in tomorrow for the Creative Scrappers Reveal ! 

3 comments:

  1. I love it Kristine!! WHat a fantastic layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this layout! It reminds me to take out that Pink Paislee circle thing of mine out of its hiding spot!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout! I'm a brand new follower and I love your pages!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete