Sunday, June 16, 2013

Good Laugh | Layout

Hello Friends!

Sharing a layout with you today - created with the Cocoa Daisy May Kit - Record Label. 

 I'm really enjoying these CD kits - it's giving me the mojo to create and also create with different manufacturers and colors. I tend to stick with one company and don't really stray too far for my embellies and stickers... so this is good for me cause CD does all the work for me and I have no problem matching my papers!



This is a picture of myself and Jody - 
We've known each other for about a year or more and this past March I got the opportunity to meet her and Sherri Funk in person. It was so fun to say Hi and touch base. We took a few pics with these cute lips and mustaches and had a good laugh together. 

Thanks for reading!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio