December 4, 2012

A Little Bit of Me ...

Age: 40
Height & Weight: 5'4" and Weight .... Um ya not gonna post that!
Married: yes, going on 12 years in August
Children: No children, although this time of year I wish we had kids

Favorite color: Fushia - and Turquoise ! Love these colors!!

Drinking: Fruitopia -- Strawberry
Working on: a few blog makeovers




Talking to: nobody ... I'm just sitting in the living room listening to the clock tic and my cat purr on the sofa beside me
Favorite book: I don't really read books. I have a hard time remembering/ concentrating on what i read ... although Fifty Shades Trilogy had my attention for 30 days !
Wanting: A little bit of snow for Christmas? I also think i want to start a wall clock collection. I love this ...

Eating: Popcorn .... I'm addicted to sweet & salty! Thanks to Costco's 10 lb bags!

Thinking about: my friends and wishing they were closer. Close enough for a chit chat at Starbucks and a good Hug!
Excited about: my Black Friday purchases arriving this week and the new AC Digital site... Pebbles Inc.  in digital format.. oh i see a new blog for me in the near future! 

Favorite Movie: I could watch Ocean's Eleven another 100 times. I'm sure there are others but this is in the top 10 for sure.

Worried about: my cat getting older, my family and hoping I can see them during the holidays. I have to work this year and that's putting a damper on my plans.
Might try: A project life album .... But more monthly than weekly or daily. I can't commit to a weekly project but maybe I should try .. i've seen so many post on Pinterest it's got my attention!
Waiting for: the Victoria's Secret fashion show at 11pm
Listening to: Justin Bieber ! ! Yup, a little bit of JB in the House!
Driving: 2010 Mazda 3GT-- i love my car. So far, 1 speeding ticket ;-P
Last Movie you saw by yourself: Magic Mike
Wearing: Old Navy plaid flannel pants, perfect t and comfy socks, all turquoise !
Lovin: my new iPad :-) 
 Apple iPad with Retina Display (4th Generation) 32GB - Wi-Fi - Black
Tattoos YES or NO?: Nope not yet. I am thinking about it, just need a place to put it. A place that won't stretch or sag in the next 40 years!
Happy to be: Getting paid tomorrow!
Favorite Song right now: Try by Pink
Favorite TV shows: I love watching New Girl, How I met your Mother, shark tank, dragon's Den, storage wars, pawn stars, bachelor and bachelorette, Oprah.
Canon or Nikon girl: Canon
Last vacation destination: Las Vegas NV August 2012
Ready for: a snack and watching tv
Toes painted or natural: right now natural ! It's winter, I'll paint them again in March!
Not ready for: Christmas, it has me feeling a little blue this year. Hopefully our tree will be decorated this weekend and that will cheer me up !

That's a little of me
.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Kristine! What a great idea for a layout! Christmas has a way of doing that to me too. I have three shift workers in my family so it is so difficult for all of us to get together. Chin up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved getting to know you better Kristine. I can just see you cuddled up in the pj's snacking on popcorn! I'm a sweet and salty girl too. Hope your holidays are blessed with good memories. We have family of shift workers too and we sometimes have Christmas in November or January. Merry Christmas and all the best to you and yours in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete