Wednesday, September 05, 2012

* CS Blog Hop *


Welcome to the Creative Scrappers Blog Hop!

You may have come here on your own, or maybe you hopped on by from another team members blog.. either way WELCOME! We are so excited to be showing off some of our favorite Creative Scrappers Sketches and Layouts and not only can you participate in our blog hop you have a chance to win a copy of my sketchbook
Creative Scrappers ebook of Sketches " Creating with Sketches "

For this hop I selected to show you Sketch 205


I created a layout using some fun Amy Tangerine papers,
i love how this sketch inspired me to created with a 4x4 instagram pic
and tons of embellishments.


To view more layouts from our reveal of SKETCH 205 CLICK HERE!

Leave a comment here on this post for your chance to win a digital copy of my ebook of Sketches. Then hop around to the design team blogs for a chance to win more goodies and please leave a link to your blog on our main Creative Scrappers Blog Hop Post.
Here is the list of all the DT blogs for you to visit


We hope you enjoy the hop!
You have until September 8 to leave your comments with winners being announced on the blog September 10th. Now HOP on over to Creative Scrappers leave us your name/blog link!!
Good luck and happy hopping!


32 comments:

  1. Wow - love the bright, bold colors. That pic is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine

    Adorei conhecer seu blog... seu trabalho é lindo!
    Já estou te seguindo!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool layout, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graet layout Kristine! FUN hop!! Love all the camera images on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bright colors and the twine! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors of the Amy Tangerine paper on your layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sketch that U choose is one of my favorites!!
    Greta blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors you chose just JUMP off the page. So fantastic Kristine...just awesome :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome choice of colors... so bold and strong.. they really make the layout!! Cute title and picture! Thanks for sharing and for the chance at winning your prize.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phew - the final stop on the hop which has taken me nearly all day! Well worth it though - I love the vibrant background and the black edges - the page has a sort of modern comic feel to it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had so much fun on your fantastic bloghop, tks Kristine:))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay I made it to the end!! Great BH and amazing LO.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful layout Kristine! Love the vibrant colors! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I loved this sketch when I saw it the first time - and your layout ROCKS! I love that you used an instagram photo! Thanks for the inspiration - just became a new follower :-)
    http://scrappinnhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your sketches Kristine and your scrapping style is so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic sketches and pages. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Rachelle
    http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. HA!! Love your page Kristine! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Made it all the way to the end and it was wonderful to see so many great creations. Love the photo of your daughter. Totally heartbreaker

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really appreciate seeing your interpretation of this layout! I'm a slow scrapbooker and don't always know how to convert a sketch to paper. Thank you! 2Pennies (Jennifer)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your layout is too cute! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lindos seus Los, adorei tudo por aqui!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your sexy page,lol!! so fun!!!! I made all the blog hop so fun!!!! Thanks for the opportunity!! Hugs!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, love your blog, beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kristine, such a bold colorful layout..... wonderful. I truly enjoy my copy of your sketch book that I have close at hand at my creative table.......smile

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your title hahaha and the way you've scrapped this too perfection amazing work Kristine have a sunny weekend hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just finished the blog hop! It was lots of fun! Now I am soooo inspired to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the chance to visit your fun blog and to win! \

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this layout!! lol, so bright, bold and sexy!! ;)

    Just finished the hop...so much fun!! Love what all the girls did!! :)

    ReplyDelete