Saturday, November 06, 2010

Altered Tote Bag/ATC

I think I am really enjoying this altered canvas thing... It is sooo fun to make a mess and get dirty with paints, i didn't think i'd enjoy it so much .. but it been a great learning process for me and a fantastic way to get creative!

This week I completed a tote bag from Micheals (5.99) I added acrylic paint, a little glimmer mist -- in a turquoise green color, flowers, bling and voila! A new tote bag... i think it's too cute to use ... but i might add a few embellies in the bag and keep it visible in my scrap room..

it's pretty large at about 12" wide and 14" high



Something else I also created where these cute Canvas ATCs. Acrylic paints, a few embellies and I didn't have any Donna Downey stamps so i used my Ali Edwards stamps instead. I like.. It was so fun to create these. Techniques learned from Donna's Fun with Fabric Class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.


That's my create projects for this week...
thanks for peeking!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! deVINE!!!!! So glad you are playing with product again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Isn't it fun to get your hands messy??!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I can't even tell you how much I love all of these.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEP!!! those are amazing! I think the tote is SUPER AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Absolutely stunning Kristine! Gorgeous colours. I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there from the UK, Just found your blog and I wanted to say thanks for sharing your work. It inspires me and encourages me to experiment. Sunny B

    ReplyDelete