Tuesday, May 04, 2010

SD4U - Reveal

It's reveal day for me today!
I am showcasing the Scrapbook Deals 4U May kit {Letterbox}.


I think my favorite one is the painted one. I used some Shimmerz and painting my entire sheet of cardstock. It's only suppose to be pink.. so i am not sure why it turned out blue in some sections but I like it! I might have to retake the photo tomorrow in better lighting.

You can visit the SD4U forum or gallery for more great projects for our design team!

I am having a difficult time scrapbooking these days. I think it's the SPRING weather and the TO DO List for the Home/ Garden. I'll be taking a break for the next few weeks / month and hopefully my creative juices will return!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio