Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ms. Diva

We had our 1 hour layout contest last night at Creative Scrappers! We had 1 hour to do a layout based on a sketch. This was our sketch ...



and well, i participated but didn't finish on time! I made a mess with my prima bling flourishes. Ok. I will be really honest, i am not crazy about them. I like flourishes but I am really not a flourishy person... does that make sense?! So, I kind of cut it apart to fit my page and then i wanted to take it off ... but made a mess with my papers so i had to put it back! LOL!!! oh well... i had a great time.

This is my page using Rose Moka's new papers... THESE ARE TO DIE FOR!!! Heavy weight, double sided .. YUUUUMMMMMY is all i can say to describe them.

The photo is of Ms. Stephanie Hart and was taken by Kathy Thompson Laffoley. Ms. Stephanie is very vibrant and so much fun ... loves color and really this page is a little piece of her!

{ Hugs Stephie! }
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio