Monday, March 16, 2009

A BDay & Lovin' Life


Good Morning!

It's March 16th, I am celebrating my 37th birthday today!
I have a day off work, so that means it should be a great day! The sun is shinning and it's really a beautiful day today.
Hubby and I will probably run a few errands ( taxes, new toilet seat (LOL) groceries) and .... not sure what else but I told him we had to be home by 12noon!



I finished a scrapbook page yesterday. A photo of my mom I've had for a year or so. I had already used this picture once on a page, but decided I wanted to do another page. I used the left overs from the Creative Scrappers layout Kit. I completed one layout for the kit that I can't reveal yet... although i would love to... but this is the one of my mom...

Lovin' Life


it reads:
" I have found that if you love life, life will love you right back "
Isn't she beautiful! She is 58 years old and looks fabulous!
{ love you mom! }

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kristine! Hope you have a great day :) That LO is really pretty, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I had a birthday this past Friday. Hope your day is extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!!

    Hope your day rocks!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 37th Kristine.Your mom looks great! I love those papers and your layout.

    Good Luck finding that perfect toilet seat on your birthday.......lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy Birthday! (Hey, you should be able to celebrate for at least a week, I think! ;)
    What a GREAT layout! Your mom is beautiful; I think you look a lot like her--at least from photos! Aren't mom's the best?
    Hope you had a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout Kristine!!

    You Mama is Stunning!!!:)

    Hope you had a fabulous day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Kristine!!! your Layout is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete