Monday, March 16, 2009

A BDay & Lovin' Life


Good Morning!

It's March 16th, I am celebrating my 37th birthday today!
I have a day off work, so that means it should be a great day! The sun is shinning and it's really a beautiful day today.
Hubby and I will probably run a few errands ( taxes, new toilet seat (LOL) groceries) and .... not sure what else but I told him we had to be home by 12noon!



I finished a scrapbook page yesterday. A photo of my mom I've had for a year or so. I had already used this picture once on a page, but decided I wanted to do another page. I used the left overs from the Creative Scrappers layout Kit. I completed one layout for the kit that I can't reveal yet... although i would love to... but this is the one of my mom...

Lovin' Life


it reads:
" I have found that if you love life, life will love you right back "
Isn't she beautiful! She is 58 years old and looks fabulous!
{ love you mom! }
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio