Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sweet Treats and Banners!

I sit here playing with my blog banners and such with a realization that i haven't posted in a few days! I don't have much to say except it's Saturday Night, I worked all week and Hubby is out with the boys..... I 'm enjoying my hot tea and sweets from Cheryl & Co. ...

yum yum! Steve got these treats from his head office .. and well he's not a sugar lover so i am enjoying them... Diet starts January 2nd 2009!
So I sit here in the quite house ... not even a mouse ... and enjoying some " ME " time!

I am playing with Stephanie's blog banner, this is what i created so far...

I just learned how to do shadows... so this might look over shadowed.. but it is fun...
but i think she needs something else. I am not crazy about these colors for her.. she's more vibrant and fun ... so i hope to create something fun for her soon!

.... and mine of course ... learning new tips and tricks. So If you see my blog looking kind of funny... that's Me just playing around!

I finished a cute Christmas Banner for Creative Scrappers...



Steve actually helped me with this one and he was enjoying it .. imagine my hubby digi scrappin! LMAO!!! But he was telling me .. oh do this... oh do that ... and santa in the sky with stars.. his idea! WOOT WOOT for hubby!


I have no new layouts to report... and Nope... haven't started shopping for Christmas yet! Do you think it's time??! LOL!!

Talk soon!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio