Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some Digi Elements!

I was browsing a few blogs tonight and of course I had to stop by Kate Hadfields to see what she had brewing in the digi world for me. As you know I have a love for her digi elements! She had this precious kit posted.... isn't this the cutest!??



I really can't wait to play with these little doodled images! I wish scrap paper would be made out of these elements.... kate... you need to start creating some paper for us traditional scrappers!
Check out the LilyPad if you want some of her digi elements!

So yes, I will be changing my blog banner and background shortly! Our Christmas Parade is this Saturday so you know I will be decorating my blog !!!

have a great night!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio