Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Planner Printables | Creative Scrappers

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer months!
I've been creating something sooo much fun the past few weeks and happy to report that today it's ready!

I took all the sketches from my past sketchbooks V1, V2, V3 and added them in a little printable format to fit your planners! YES!!!! You know that planners that most of us have and really not sure how to organize ourselves but really want to use them?! YUP !! I have a printable for you ;-)

All sketches from the sketchbooks have been added without samples for easier viewing and planning.

Here are a few sneaks 


Fits Personal SiIze Planners - ColorCrush, Filofax, Kikki.K etc.

This is a notebook printable for Midori, Traveller's Notebooks

A5 size is also available and will be up for sale within 24 hours 

 I will also have ALL Creative Scrappers Sketches from 1 - 296
available for download in the same format - Should be available shortly!

These can be purchased in my new etsy shop at 
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/CreativeScrappers
Any Questions Please ask !

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Kristine! Bought them for my Mambi planner!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete