Thursday, March 12, 2015

March Calendar | Jillibean Soup

I love calendars! I love planners, I love notebooks and I've been using a little mini calendar for the year and I needed something more in my scrapbook room - in front of me. I decided to use the galvanized background and then just add layers of awesomeness, hang that from my pegboard!




and i can easily change the calendar every month! i made this printable calendar if you wish to print it out yourself ;-) Print this on a piece of 4x6 cardstock and trim the edges.

RIGHT CLICK , OPEN IMAGE In NEW TAB and SAVE AS

Supplies Used:
Jillibean Soup
Mix The Media: 6x6 Galvanized Surface
Patterned Paper: Soup Staples III / One Way Ticket, Graph It, Brick Wall, Record Your Numbers
Alpha Beans: Gumbo Green
Wood Sprinkles: Life
Mini Printed Clothespins: Halloween
Coordinating Stickers:  Birthday Bisque
Sugar Picks: Swallowtail Clear Resin Picks
Cork Embellishments: You
Soup Staples III Sides: File Cards / Everyday Notebook Tags / Kraft Tape Dots
Kraft Mini Envelopes
Kraft Plain Tags: Large

Other: Sewing Machine,Brown Ink, Twine, Black Pen, Rolling Date Stamp





No comments:

Post a Comment