Tuesday, October 15, 2013

These Days | Hybrid Layout

Remember these printables


Ok, first i have to admit that i have a serious addiction to Journal Cards/ Diecuts and Printables ... so a few weeks ago I created my own.
Last week I wanted to do a quick page and really didn't have any supplies in mind and I had on my desk this sheet printed out and some extras already cut up. I grabbed a piece of white cardstock and started playing with heidi swapp's gold lame ink. It was so awesome! I was seriously playing.

The final outcome was this layout.. about me called " These Days " . Just a few things I journaled about what is happening right now ..


a few details 


So Much Fun!
I think i'll be doing a few more hybrid layouts in the near future! I have OODLES of printables patiently waiting !


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Kristine!! I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete