Saturday, September 14, 2013

What About Me | Printables

Hello Friends!

I've been playing around with a few digi kits lately and trying to create a few printables - for layouts or project life. this is one i recently finished and i'd love to share it with you! it's FREE!


this is the kit i used from Erin Bradley ..  and I simply created my own elements - diecuts if you wish to call them.


you can easily print the downloaded version on an 8.5 x 11" piece of white cardstock. cut up the journal cards and punch out the circles and voila! A few new diecuts for you ;-)



I would love to see what you create with them! 
thanks bunches 

13 comments:

  1. Kristine, these are awesome! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Lisa! I hope you can use them!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I love these colors and the camera is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Will def give em a go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, but I tried getting them via Box, and it says the file has been deleted or I don't have access. Did I miss out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Roxy, i've fixed the link
      thanks for letting me know !
      http://creative-scrappers.com/printables/KDavidson-WhatAboutMe.pdf

      Delete
  6. thank you so much : these are so neat ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete