Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just Being Silly | Layout

 hello readers!

i hope you are all doing well and not too much into spring cleaning mode! I haven't started yet, and seriously have no real energy for it. I'll start when the sun starts shinning and the weather is a bit warmer. So Cold here lately... brr!! Like still sweater weather and raincoats, i'm kind of getting tired of it and so looking forward to warm sunshine.

I have a layout to share with you today .. it's called Just Being Silly
My nieces are too much fun! I visited them last week and played around with them a bit - before i leave i always need a picture of them - and this time they didn't want to participate so i asked them to make silly faces and VOILA! I got my picture.
I couldn't help myself but put my nieces finger up her nose... I'm an aunt that does that! LOL...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Amy Tangerine collection YES PLEASE! I've used quite a bit of it and still have lots left.. it's so fun, love the diecuts, stickers, and I used my cameo for the title.  Lately i've been LOVING adding a little hand stitching to my pages. That's the Cross Stitcher in me! ;-)


I hope you have a fabulous weekend playing with paper! Don't forget we have a sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers that ends at the end of APRIL!
CLICK HERE for details ... also my sketchbooks are in preorder mode again if you missed out on the first shipment you can order them HERE 

thanks bunches!

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page Kristine! So much fun! I love the touches of stitching on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, and the black title is such a great touch! Love those photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting to scrap silly photos! :) You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete