February 4, 2013

Creating With Sketches --- Volume 2

COMING SOON!!!
I am super excited to share with you today that I will be creating another ebook of sketches! I am in the process of creating sketches, recruiting designers and jotting down ideas for a new cover!


"Creating With Sketches Vol.2"

A publication you can download and print yourself or just save it to your iPhone, or iPad and use it as you wish! Limited printed copies will also be available with a preorder offered shortly to guarantee your printed copy.

The second issue of this ebook will feature exclusive sketches created for you! Sketches will be created by me, the founder of Creative Scrappers, Kristine Davidson.

I would love to see your application to be published in my second sketchbook!
To submit your application to be considered for publication send the following -
Your full name, your email address, blog address or gallery and of course attach 2-3 of your layouts so I can get an idea of your scrappy style.

If you are selected I will contact you by email and send you a unique sketch to create a layout with and you'll be required to send it back to me by February 25th.

Compensation for being selected will not include products or monetary value but a free eBook for you and one for your blog readers.

This is an OPEN call and this call can be CLOSED when I have enough applicants confirmed  So Don't Wait! Submit today ! 

email to Kristine.Davidson@gmail.com
Subject line - CS eBook


--- thank you to all of you who participated in my survey! That helped me a lot ;-) that means i can get to work and start creating some awesome sketches for you!!!

thank you
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your sketches and your style. I'll definitely be getting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can'r wait for the next one, I've used the first one so much!

    ReplyDelete