Friday, February 10, 2012

Creating With Sketches

Hello Readers!
I created an ebook of sketches! I must say it was a lot of work, although elaxing for me. I got to design sketches like crazy, meet some great people online and so many positive remarks make me pretty happy and proud. Thank you for the overwhelming response and the positive feedback. I am looking forward to creating volume 2!
The ebook version - which is a PDF file (13MB) is available TODAY!
You can download it to your computer, iphone or ipad using your favorite reader ( i use ibooks )you can also print your own copy and use it as you wish!

The published book is currently available for preorder with an early March Shipping date.

This publication has 100 plus 1 sketches, and 50 international AMAZING TALENTED SUPER designers.
You'll receive amazing layouts from designers such as:
Amanda Reddicliffe, Ana Castro, Christin Gronnslett, Cindy Stevens, Janna Werner, Juliana Michaels, Mija Comstad, Nicole Nowosad and so many more!
Your ebook PDF will be sent within a few hours of receiving your Paypal payment.
Thank you for your support and enjoy Creating with Sketches!


My layout for this ebook was done using some fabulous Jillibean Soup!

Creative ScrappersCreating with Sketches

To Purchase your own copy
CLICK HERE


the winner is ...

APRIL who posted
So excited for you kristine!
- April

Congratulations April ..
you're copy has been emailed!


12 comments:

  1. I love your LO and your sketches !! This EBook is a great idea, thanks for all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice layout. I love sketches, what a great idean that e-book! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Lo Kristine
    and I'm so curious to see this ebook
    tks for the chance to win
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the ebook! Love your sketches and especially the JBS layout you shared today. :)
    Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your ebook is a wonderful idea and would be the perfect addition to my Ipad. Always great to see a "Canadian" product!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud of you, congrats... hoping I am the lucky winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you kristine!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sketches, they are very inspiring and the design is just my style. Uh-amazing take with the Jillibean products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to stop by to tell you how much this book ROCKS! You are a such a talented sketch artist. Now, I'm just trying to decide if I want to buy the ebook or the published version :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I juste recived my copie that i win on Susie blog and let me tell you that it is ssoooooo good !! TY again .. i have it to on my iphone so whenever i want a sketch here it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sketch book is amazingand am so happy I have my copy. Tks Kristine fir sharing your talents with us:))

    ReplyDelete