Friday, August 22, 2008

On Vacation!

Yes, I am finally on vacation! A few days to myself to sleep and catch up on some scrapbooking... then Hubby has a few days off so we can clean house and play gardening.
I love being on vacation but time just flies by!

Today , day 1 of vacation ... i did a load of laundry, went to my Local Scrap Store to get some cardstock and then... took a 2 hour nap with Eddie the cat ... and tonight I went to get a new monitor and now I am ready to roll!

I have no layouts to post since I haven't done any in the past week, I did manager to get a few new supplies and can't wait to get started.

I am finally finished my wonderful 1230pm shift ... thank goodness. WOW i really had no life with this shift.. it was hard but I did it!! WOOHOO!!!.. now onto something else..

So, i made an announcement on the Creative Scrappers site that i will be doing a preorder for Riff Raff Products... those should be listed shortly in case you are interested!!! www.creative-scrappers.com/store ... these will only be listed for a limited time.. check back later tomorrow for listings! great prices too...


So my father left Kentucky on Wednesday ... I am assuming he is somewhere close to Boston, right now... or tomorrow maybe. I haven't heard any news from him yet but anxious to see pics of his new Harley. I am sure he's like a kid on Christmas Morning!!!

talk to you later, i am off to scrap a bit...

k

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have some vacation time and that you are all set to enjoy it ~

    chat with you soon my friend!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete