Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Head Hurts!

A storm is coming, I can feel it in my head! I have had a migraine headache all day. I even took some Advil for migraines, and I still have a headache. I am pretty sure it has to do with this barometric pressure!!

Well my projects for Open Page are almost done! I actually ran out of Gaffer Tape- i need 24" or so! A wonderful person named Cristin will be sending me some tomorrow. I am sooooooo glad! I will post my project shortly.. yes, i know i've been saying that for a month now.. but really I am done!
I had 4 altered projects to do, which consist of Cropper Hoppers, Heidi Swapp stuff and some bling! It was really out of my comfort zone since I am NOT a Heidi Swapp fan...long story.. but none of her alphas stick!
Anyway, i did enjoy working with black, pink, and white.

I haven't done a layout in a few days... I have some really nice pictures but too busy to do a layout. Hopefully by the weekend I will have a few to share with you. We are so busy at Paws these days. Tons of preorders... i mean TONS! I have no idea where we are going to put all these items. oh my.....
We are getting ready to go to Toronto at the end of March, and we will be choosing our classes this weekend! I CAN"T WAIT!
I think we have 4 or 5 classes and tons of make n' takes on Thursday March 27... We will be meeting tons of retailers from Canada, and sales representatives from numerous companies including Canadian Scrapbooker Mag, Scrapbook and Cards Today... and 7 gypsies, Bo Bunny, My Mind's eye and tons more. I really need to sit down with one of these companies and BEG... for a nice PET LINE! Do you agree? I love scrappin EDDIE but I am so limited to PET PAPERS! So Please.... Imaginisce...mmm Bo Bunny... someone ... please create a nice pet line ..double sided cardstock papers, in nice colors.. nothing crazy .. no swirls or funky stuff..just a nice .. PET COLLECTION!!!

ok, time for ice cream and big brother.. talk soon!
k

No comments:

Post a Comment